Opening for System Administrator
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary. Implement network security measures to protect data, software and hardware.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Load computer tapes and disks, and install software and hardwares.
- Configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Monitor network performance
- Quality and timely support to employees concerning hardware, networking and software needs.
Please forward your Resume to email@example.com